is an easy-to-use program that simulates 2, 2-1/2 and 3 axis CNC
Machines removing material from Stock in true Solid modeling.
Using CutViewer will increase your productivity, all but
eliminate programming errors, and prevent machine down time
while debugging. Powerful, easy-to-use tools allow you to debug
errors in the toolpath, detect collision of the tool with
material stock while rapiding, and estimate machining time.
CutViewer can be customized to support a wide variety of
Cutviewer has been in constant development for 11 years with
thousands of users.
Cutviewer has been in constant development for 11 years with thousands of users.
CutViewer Mill 3.2 ($250 US): Corner Rounding End Mill tool shape, supporting # variables, math functions, expressions, logical operations, GOTO, IF THEN, WHILE statements for Fanuc configuration, Solid mode for the Tool image, Lines renumbering, new screen layout including up to four different views, simultaneous display of Solid and Toolpath, the ability to re-define a Stock, new Reset button, update of machining time for each cut and much,much more...
CutViewer Turn 3.2
($190 US): the
ability to select Solid or Wireframe mode for the Tool image,
new Reset button, highlighting the current block at the edit
window during Simulation.
The true power of this software is its ability to assist in
identifying and fixing errors before cutting the actual material
thereby saving both time and money. The powerful editing
capability integrated with the viewer portion of the program,
simplifies the tedious task of finding a problem spot in a file
and fixing it. CutViewer Mill + Turn Combo ($340
CutViewer Mill + Turn Combo ($340 US)
CutViewer can EDIT NC files without exiting simulation mode. It enables real time correction and verification. Key features of CutViewer are FAST viewing with the ability to pause, change view, zoom in, section the stock, change display speed etc and then resume verification.
CutViewer supports forward and backward step-by-step modes, displaying of the current tool position, tool parameters and spindle speeds and allows easy isolation of any area of concern. One can set up break points, reach a problem area, switch to a line-by-line mode, observe the cuts line by line, stop at a particular point, and open the edit window and edit the line, all without requiring any line numbers or other identifiers!
CutViewer allows the user to dynamically zoom, scale, rotate
and explore the part and the path to resolve problems faster and
with greater ease. CutViewer provides accurate measurement capabilities to
inspect the part at any time of processing, this includes
thickness, distance between geometric features, angles, hole
parameters etc. It also includes a unique property that allows
the measurement of control points on any vertical section.
- Support for File Formats such as G-code files, CLS(UNIGRAPHICS) files, APT-CLDATA text files
- Customizable to support a wide variety of NC Code, Cross Section display, Trace forward / backward, Built in Editor (for those last minute fixes), Dynamic Rotation of viewpoint, Linear and Angular Measurement, "STL Compare" function, Volumetric Measurement, Machining Time Calculation, Rapid Collision Detection, Canned Cycles and Subprograms interpretation.
- Supported Mill tools are Ball End Mill, Bull End Mill, Flat End Mill, Drills (including Center Drills), Also Tapered Tools
- Supported Lathe Tools are External turning, threading, or grooving tools, Internal boring, threading, or grooving tools, Centerline drilling tools
- Command Set providing for Zoom, Scale, Rotate, Change viewpoint, Step Forward / Backward, Set Breakpoints, Run to breakpoint
- Tool path Display Modes allow you to see the actual tool path and Solid Simulation to see what your part looks like during machining.
Price: CutViewer Mill $250.00, CutViewer Turn $195, CutViewer Mill + Turn $340 (30 day full feature trial) - See our download page for latest release
Cutviewer Products Updates and News