editnc "the nc programmers editor of choice"
editNC "The NC Programmers Editor of Choice" was first released for the Windos platform in 1993. Since then, seven major revisions, several OEM versions, and dozens of minor revisions have been produced. editNC, a cnc program editor, was designed to compliment CAD/CAM systems and also to provide powerful capabilities for manual G-Code programming. Now with many thousands of users, editNC continues to provide the highest level of performance while maintaining its ease of use to effectively Edit and Review, Calculate, Analyze, Compare, Estimate, Backplot, Communicate (DNC with Drip Feed) and much more. edits G-Code, Heidenhain®, APT CL.
New v10 Specifications include enhanced editing capabilities, more powerful search, consolidated dialogs, easier dnc setup and more.
Features - Functions include:
- Edit and backplot CNC programs written using G-Codes, Heidenhain® conversational language, or APT-like CL files
- Powerful compare methods - text-based and graphical methods - numerous options to ignore formatting, sequence numbers, and comments.
- Serial download and upload to machine controllers
- Conversion between file formats - change arc types, convert between G-code, conversational, CL, and DXF
- Coordinate transformations (moves), rotation, scaling, and mirroring
- Extract Program File - split a file into multiple files, each containing a single program segment
- Merge Program - located sub programs and merges files
- Supports Fanuc variables, macro calls, and commands
- Sequence number maintenance
- Several calculators designed for CNC programmers
- Create output using Fanuc-like macro language
- Fast backplotting with ability to query individual moves
- File analysis - Min/max values, cycle times, and more
- Powerful search capability offering saved searches
- Open Related loads related files containing notes, listings, etc.
performance when editing large files
- Content based syntax coloring and font highlighting
- New license agreement allows multiple copies per user
- "View-only" mode prevents changing files
- File locking improves integrity over a network
- editNC automatically identifies and adapts to CNC program type - no template
Customizable toolbars, colors, fonts, and other items
- Solid product -thousands installed, first Windows release in 1993
- Runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Features - Ease of installation, maintenance, and use:
Release 10.0 added editing capabilities, a more powerful search, and consolidated some dialogs into one. Plus, it makes DNC setup easier. And More.
Release 10.2 adds subprogram extraction and merging. Fanuc macro and B-axis idexing support, and more.
Release 10.3 adds lathe cycle and A-axis idexing support, and more.
Price: $250.00 US (14 Day Trial) - See our download page for latest release
BackPlotX "Advanced backplot support"
The BackPlotX Interface, powered by Re-Post RPX by BairTEK LLC, has been integrated into editNC v11.0 and later and works exactly like the standard editNC backplot! BackplotX adds advanced backplotting support for machine formats or specific code that are not supported in the standard editNC backplot. Priced at $100 US with library machine templates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Add-On, Re-Post for editNC "The Ultimate ToolBox & Machine to Machine Translator"
Re-Post is designed to run inside of editNC. Re-Post includes a library of "user definable" tools providing Machine to Machine translation and utilities to translate, calculate, transform, estimate, document, and much more. With Re-Post, repetitive tasks can now be automated at a push of the button. Priced at $549.00 US (7 Day Trial) - See RPE video and download page for latest release. Learn more…
Add-On, CutViewer "Solid Simulation for editNC"
Cutviewer Mill and Turn for toolpath verification and simulation of 2, 2-1/2 and 3 axis CNC Machines removing material from Stock in true Solid modeling. Priced at $250 US for Mill, CutViewer Turn $195, CutViewer Mill + Turn $340 (30 day full feature trial) - See our download page for latest release. Learn more…
ediNC Update and News
- editNC v11.0 with BackplotX released February 2017
- editNC v10.0 released March 2013